Seamlessly merging classic elements with modern trends, this chair and ottoman invite you to bring home the best of then and now. Wrapped in a fabulous steel gray upholstery with sumptuous suede-like feel, this easy-elegant set is dressed to impress with updated roll arm styling and tailored touches including nailhead trim and window pane stitching. What you can't see is every bit as impressive. A reversible seat cushion crafted with our highest quality coils provides the chair with a bit of bounce and plenty of comfort and support.
- Includes chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Seat cushions with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery; polyester and polyester/polyurethane pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
|Chair and Ottoman
|2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.