- Breathable Design: Perforated memory foam increases airflow to keep you cool and comfortable. Memory foam mattress helps to reduce motion throughout the night for a truly restful night s sleep.
- Maximum Support: High-density base foam reduces pressure points while providing the ideal balance of comfort and support. Full mattress is designed to work with 14-slat Maxtrix beds to offer superior support without needing a Bunkie board or box spring.
- Made for Kids: Medium-firm full-size mattress is designed to promote proper spinal alignment and distribute weight evenly. The combination of soft and supportive memory foam and high-density base foam is perfect for growing kids.
- Perfect for Bunk & Loft Beds: Low-profile design provides the comfort and support of a thicker mattress without the bulk. Our low-profile, 8-inch mattress combined with our industry-leading 16-inch guard rail provides 8 inches of protection.
- Breathable Cotton Cover: Mattress cover is made with organic cotton for a soft, plush feel. The breathable mattress cover is easy to remove and machine washable for a clean and fresh sleeping space every time.
- Safe & Eco-Friendly: Hypoallergenic, non-toxic and CertiPUR-US® certified, our mattresses are made without the use of formaldehyde, mercury or other harmful chemicals or heavy metals. Mattress liner contains blends of cotton for a safe fire-retardant design without the use of fiberglass or chemicals.
This full-size mattress is compressed and shipped in one box for an easy setup. We recommend letting the mattress air out and reshape for 24 hours before use.
Maxtrix® mattresses are made to perfectly fit Maxtrix® bunks, lofts, beds and trundles.
|75" L x 53.5" W x 8" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.